T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Has anybody ordered from these guys before? I get weekly emails about their specials on blanks. They seem reasonable. But I want to check with other members before I place an order. Their website is GS Activewear

[email protected]!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I think I saw them at the ISS tradeshow in Long Beach, but I've never used them.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I think I saw them at the ISS tradeshow in Long Beach, but I've never used them.
We use them for the majority of our blanks. They are in San Jose so if we order before 4pm, we get the shipment the next day.
Also, the prices are comparable to San Mar and you can order single items without having to order by dozen or case to get price breaks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love Golden State. I can order at night and pick it up at the Warehouse at 11am. Great prices and super convenient. Highly recommend their Alo line.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are there any other t-shirt vendors in Northern California besides Golden State Activewear? It seems there isn't much in the bay area.

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks Rodney
It's great that they have a Hayward location, but their isn't much on their website. Do they have a catalog you order from? I think I'm spoiled with all the vendors that have websites that you can see the prices and order from any hour of the day ;o)

·
Registered
1 Posts
GSA are a really good dist.
the prices for fotl are the best with free shipping even if on sale!!!they are good people too!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I use Golden State for a lot of my blanks. They are great and very easy to deal with. If you order before 4pm they ship the same day. There is not one time that i've ordered from them and not gotten my items the next day. I would say use them for sure.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I used to use them a lot...
However, Sanmar has a much more streamlined approach to sales and I give 90% of my business to them.

Now I only use Golden State if I need to pick up same day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts