T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im going to the Agenda trade show in August and Im trying to figure out what I need to know b4 going since it is my first time going.We are a Baltimore based up and coming brand named The 3rd Estate.We are not presenting our line but going just to get experience,contacts and info.

The 3rd Estate Clothing Company

@the3rdestate on twitter

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to the Agenda Show in January 2010 in that capicity. Definitely worth attending. Let me see...basicly just be prepared to do alot of talking to folks. Take your business cards with you. The smoking area is a good place to catch buyers and vendors on break. I had gotten alot of good info from a guy with Obey. Other than that just observe the environment. There will be bigger venders that your not even aloud inside unless you are a buyer with an apptmt. Lots of companies are cautious about you taking any pics (the hundreds). I found the most useful information came from the Primer brands. I believe this was about 12 smaller, up and coming brands displaying their brand in a seperate area. These people had alot of useful information for me as far as what to expect, how to go about doing things, etc. Very friendly, and dont mind taking pics. I wrote a litte about my experience there on the news section of my site (check it out). Ill probably go back in August too. I'm planing on exhibiting there in Jan 2011. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i just read on the agenda website the guide lines to attending, as a very small just starting company am i considered a buyer an am i allowed to attend.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts