T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I am an admitted newb with photoshop. I have the 2.0 templates and for the life of me cant seem to get my artwork into the my artwork tab. I can open it but cant get it in the right place.

I need some basic step by step instructions if you have some time. I have read the tutes and watched the video which for some reason is set to music.

I have PS cs vers. 8

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
I tried them with PS7 and had problems.
When I emailed them they said they should work but that they used 10 I think they said and couldn't say for sure if they would work with PS 7. I can't recall what my problem was. Something to do with the clipping not working properly I think.
I looked but did not save the message in my email.
I may have posted it here as I think I posted my problem here also.

Mark

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am an admitted newb with photoshop. I have the 2.0 templates and for the life of me cant seem to get my artwork into the my artwork tab. I can open it but cant get it in the right place.

I need some basic step by step instructions if you have some time. I have read the tutes and watched the video which for some reason is set to music.

I have PS cs vers. 8
you just drag and drop your artwork onto the tshirt. then move the artwork in the layers window to get it to just below the layer named "your art" if it's not in the right place after you've dropped it.

Anyone know if tee shirt template pack from Go media will work with version 7 photoshop ?
it works ok except the contrast/brightness filter doesn't work. doesn't effect the tshirt though on the pack that I have.

·
Registered
137 Posts
you don't put it in the my art box. you open it like you've done in its own window then drag in onto the tshirt (or copy and paste it)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
you don't put it in the my art box. you open it like you've done in its own window then drag in onto the tshirt (or copy and paste it)
It wont copy and paste and when it opens in its own window the t-shirt is gone until I close the art file. I know I am not doing something simple but just dont know this program.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are you dragging a selection box round it before you try to copy? the tshirt isn't gone, it's just behind your art file because the window must be maximised. use the "restore down" button at the top right hand corner to make your artwork appear in a smaller window so you can see the tshirt as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Glad you're figuring it out. If you have any more probs I was thinking you could send me the tshirt file and the art and I could place it on the tee and send it back to you to show you how it's meant to be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts