T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I do a lot of glitter vinyl on t-shirts for a cheerleading gym... they are wanting CAR window stickers now, but they want them to have bling... I normally use oracal. But they don't have vinyl that is very glittery.

Basically I'm looking for car window vinyl that is as glittery and sparkles as much as siser glitter t-shirt vinyl. And brands that I can look into?

Thanks,
Jeron

· Registered
782 Posts
Hey guys... I do a lot of glitter vinyl on t-shirts for a cheerleading gym... they are wanting CAR window stickers now, but they want them to have bling... I normally use oracal. But they don't have vinyl that is very glittery.

Basically I'm looking for car window vinyl that is as glittery and sparkles as much as siser glitter t-shirt vinyl. And brands that I can look into?

Thanks,
Jeron
Sequins/Metal Flake Vinyl - H & H Sign Supply, Inc

RTape VinylEfx Decorative Metal Flake Film - 12" Wide

Results for Specialty Vinyl

Avery and FDC Metallic and Ultrametallic Cast Vinyl Films from Beacon Graphics, LLC

Here a couple from a Google search for METALLIC and METAL FLAKE sign vinyl. Good luck.

CalhTech>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.