T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been brousing thru the forum for a few days now. It's nice to see a online community dedicated to folks in this business helping other folks. My name is Jeremy. Im the owner of my new business Northern Rebel " www.NorthernRebel.com " . As a single father of 3, im really hoping to put enough effort into this business to make it successful. I am very glad I came across this message forum and look forward to being apart of and learning from others of this communinty.

Talk to you all soon!
God Bless You and Yours

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Despotte said:
Welcome Rebel. Love the site. Are you going to be at Sturgis? Your stuff would probably do well there (my church is sending its band there this year). I would try to set up an online ordering interface that is easier and more intuitive.
Thanks alot for the positive feedback. The website is a project in the works still. Theres alot I want to add and get up on there in order to help sales and customer service. Its just a matter of finding the time to get it all done. And some of the more advance web designing things like order forms, shopping carts, etc. im not so good at and still trying to learn. We'd love to be able to attend Sturgis this year. Im sure one really good event like that could really give my business the boost it needs. But unfortunately my health isnt the best right now. So I have to stay close to home untill I get this surgery done. :(

Talk to you all soon.
God Bless You and Yours!

Jeremy
www.NorthernRebel.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts