T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
if you have cool designs that appeal to people, you shouldn't have to use gimmicks. if i saw a bunch of people with wierd haircuts dressed the same at the mall, i would most likely avoid them, much less buy what they're selling. just set up a booth, make your designs visable, and the business should come to you. at our malls, they have like those typical vulgar/pop culture/parody t shirt booths, and a lot of people notice them,stop to read them and look at them without any coercion of gimmicky sales staff. i assume they do good in business since they've had booths at our malls for like, a really long time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
EmmalieV said:
Andd well if you think we cant get an article by sending free tshirts , your maybe wrong , how about if the guy tells his friends " Hey I got free tshirts from that new tshirt buisness"

Think bigger. Go beyond the Usual guys!
Not to be mean, but that's assuming your design is good. if you don't make good designs, people aren't going to care if they got one for free, because they won't wear it. good design goes a long way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.