T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd put this out there. I found Gildan Ultra blank tees at Walgreens...5 for $10 bucks, so if you're running low and can't get a shipment in soon, try there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I keep Gildan as a bad up stock . . .due to shrinkage ... I 'always' suggest to the buyer the next size larger ..

Diane

·
Registered
71 Posts
I use Gildan as my main shirt for screenprinting and heat press and I haven't had the first complaint about shrinking. If anything the Gildan 6.1oz is cut larger than your average T. Good price for good quality. There has been some issues with the childrens shirts but I believe that they have got that straight now.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Agreed; I wasn't saying Hanes was amazingly great and I wouldn't say Gildan is either - but its a pretty good product at a great price.

Also, I have never had any problem personally or complaint about Gildan shirts shrinking; they're supposed to be preshrunk and seem to be to me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I personally saw the Gildan shirts - and they are seconds - with tag cuts to prove it.

I use G2000 almost exclusively and the only complaint I ever get is that they are oversized and they don't shrink enough, lol!! Different strokes for different folks.

kathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts