T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like these shirts, very soft, not too thick / thin. They seem a bit large though, does anyone know if they shrink a bit after washing?

They are supposed to be pre-shrunk 100% cotton.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Yes they do. They are the reason I use them. You can still wear it after washing because they only shrink about half a size, If I buy a xl arge in most brands and wash them I usually have trouble fitting in them, not so with Gildan.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
badalou said:
Yes they do. They are the reason I use them. You can still wear it after washing because they only shrink about half a size, If I buy a xl arge in most brands and wash them I usually have trouble fitting in them, not so with Gildan.
Thanks buddy

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I use them same shirts and I haven't really noticed much in the way of shrinkage; I'll have to look a little more closely to verify, but I really haven't noticed any difference between how it fits before and after the first wash.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
badalou said:
I found the shrinkage is in the length more than the width.
Aha, gotcha. I'll have to look at that. I probably wouldn't notice shrinkage as much on the length; I usually wear my shirts pretty loose and have enough different shirts that vary in length anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts