T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a sample made on a black Gildan Ultra 2000 shirt. It tore in the arm put after its first wash.

Is that normal for the brand/model shirt? Or a fluke?

I'm trying to pick out blanks for my designs and I don't want customers shirts falling apart...

· Registered
107 Posts
I had that happen on an anvil shirt, granted the customer brought them to me and they had the labels cut in half. he got them at a swap meet. But I have had issues with all brands to be fair, like loose threads and lately on gildans I have had oil stains. The ones that I have had the best luck with are hanes tagless and AAA / Alstyle Apparel.

· Registered
1,624 Posts
I use a lot of the gildan 2000 and 8000 and the most I've seen is a few threads hanging maybe one in couple hundred. Only one seam seperated in the armpit....just once. No stains or other problems and no customer complaints....I'd say it was a fluke.

· Registered
1,027 Posts
I had that happen once to a customer. Had to replace it but never happened again. Most customers like the Gildan shirts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.