T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been reading about the Gildan Soft style debate and thought I would add my two confused cents.
I got 100 shirts printed in the UK on Gildan softstyle and was very impressed. They were very similar to AA shirts and half the price.

Then I had some printed in the US. The sleeves were cut way short and uncomfortable like a women's shirt.
I thought I the printer had made a mistake and printed on the wrong shirts but he said no.
I switched T-shirt printers and got a new batch made, same issue.

This is frustrating, the Gildan softstyles are so close to being perfect.

Anyone able to confirm all this?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I tried them. 1 womans, 1 mans. The woman's is like 2 sizes too small. The mens is at least 1 size too small. In fact, I would order the men's for the woman. I don't see men wearing these at all. They're seriously unconfortable in the arms. They pull from underarm all the way across your back. I'm between a medium and large regular build and I felt like Hulk Hogan in this thing. I won't be offering them that's for sure. I need to get my wife to try on my shirt to see if it's better. They are nice and thin though like a fashion shirt and soft too. But the sleeves and pulling is horrible in them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.