thanks luis but i tryed to install that driver but it would'nt install have windows 10
Is there any postscript listed in windows 10 printer list? Click any that will install then try it with ghostscript.
I installed HP Color Laserjet 2800 Series PS in windows 7. It installed fine. You got to remember you have to install it as printer to file. Otherwise, it look for the physical printer and will not install.
1) Click Add printer
2) Click a local printer
3) Select Existing printer
4) Click the Port dropdown menu
5) Click Print to File
6) Click Next
7) From the printer list click HP
8) Look for HP Color Laserjet 2800 Series PS and click it
9) Click Next
10) Change the name if desired
11) Click Next again
12) Click Next and you are done.