T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm pretty new to the game, and to be quite frank, I'm as green as it gets. I was wondering, what would be the first steps taken in order to create a T-Shirt. I actually have a few ideas and designs on paper, but no real way of getting them printed on a T-Shirt. What equipment/software do you recommend purchasing in order to get my designs from paper onto something that can then be printed on a shirt. Also, I have a logo that I plan on using in mind, would I have to get it copywrited before I put my ideas out to the public? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Uncle UG

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Uncle Ug,
I'm as new as you, I just signed up a few minutes ago. This is my first post. I've been struggling for months trying to find information on marketing etc. I was plugging in every possible word I could think of to get the kind of information that is on this site. I'm so happy to finally "talk" to people and learn from the community. I'm not manufacturing my own shirts - Not yet! I will tell you that last week I visited a trademark attorney and got the information I need to move to the next level. I create my own slogans which had to be copyrighted. The company name and logo are also going to be trademarked. Hope this helps. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts