T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...I'm totally new to the t-shirt business. I'm interest in selling faith-based t-shirts with postive affirmations. I'm confused as to where to get started. I know there is a lot of cost associated with printing and t-shirts. Should a start with local t-shirt suppliers and printing company or look to overseas t-shirt suppliers to reduce cost? I plan on selling locally at church events and maybe retail outlets. Does anyone have any great supplier for soft tees for women at a cost of $1.00-$2.00 a shirt. Thank you any feedback and help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Re: Getting Started

Hello...I'm totally new to the t-shirt business. I'm interest in selling faith-based t-shirts with postive affirmations. I'm confused as to where to get started. I know there is a lot of cost associated with printing and t-shirts. Should a start with local t-shirt suppliers and printing company or look to overseas t-shirt suppliers to reduce cost? I plan on selling locally at church events and maybe retail outlets. Does anyone have any great supplier for soft tees for women at a cost of $1.00-$2.00 a shirt. Thank you any feedback and help would be appreciated.
:welcome:

The forum is a great place to learn from others. Start here first http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t26786.html

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Re: Getting Started

The closest thing I know of to a $1-2 women's t-shirt would be the Gildan 2000L.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts