T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just getting started and want to make sure I do everything right the first time. I have created about 20 custom t-shirts on photoshop with a blank t-shirt template and my designs, I want to find the best deal on a blank shirt similar to affliction or tapout, where it is tighter fitting in arms and neck. I do not know any lingo about t-shirts like a 30/1 or a 6.1 oz shirt or anything, as well as any or best processes. Do you buy shirts then send them to get your design on them elsewhere or how does it all work? Any help would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Do you buy shirts then send them to get your design on them elsewhere
Both.

Get a resale license and order a bunch of shirts wholesale. I'm not sure what Affliction uses, probably their own shirts. Check out American Apparel and tultex, those are two slimmer cut shirts that I know of.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Once you find who you want to do your printing, talk to them and chances are, they can provide the blanks for you then basically, you send them the art in whatever format they prefer, tell them what blanks you want them printed on, they print them out and send them your way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.