T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls! I am a couple minor tweaks away from going live on my site. I have someone designing it for free shirts, so I won't be able to make too drastic of a change, but if you guys have some advice I would take it. My company is targetting younger fishermen and women. Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, this is the way in that bypasses the temp page so please understand that we are not yet live.

www.skinnywaterculture.com/home

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks good overall. One suggestion is to have an image for each shirt that is a closeup of the design. I also sent a message through your contact form. You can watch to see if it arrives.

Good luck, Mark.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking the same thing about the image size. I think we can fix that. As far as the contact, that will go to my wife. i will check with her to see if she got it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Vince. First reaction was the site was taking a bit too long to load up. You perhaps need to look at reducing the load time. The site is clean and well laid out, but I'd be inclined to drop the dull grey background for a marine scene. The grey belongs on some grannies wrap.

The payments by PayPal logo was very visible, which is great, as it tells folk straight away that their payments will be secure. Not too sure on your separate add to cart buttons for the different sizes, as to be honest, it's not something I've encountered before. Adding options via radio buttons or a drop down list, is very easy to implement.

Your clothing care is a good idea, but it appears to relate to microfiber Vapor garments. All the tees I glanced at were cotton. You perhaps need to clarify better on that page.

Needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but generally a very good site, that's real easy on the eyes.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That does help and I agree with everything you said. Those are things I myself wanted to change before we go live

1 - 5 of 5 Posts