T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this may be a dumb question but i am new to this. I have a design for a t-shirt that i believe i could sell.
I wanted to know the best way to get that onto a t-shirt taking into consideration that i want to get about 100 made up and of a good quality. Do i get them screen printed? Is there any other way?
Do you guys have any suggestions as where to get this done?
Also is it wiser to get the t-shirts seperately then send them to a printer? Or are there places that supply both?
I hope this is not too dumb of a post and u guys can help coz ive got everything in place to get these out there i just need to get them made up!!
Thanx guys, hope to hear from you.
Luke

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey mate, thanx for the that, ive actually found a couple spot and they have told me for a print of 100 it would work out to about $15 each shirt for the print and t-shirt? Does this sound right? Ill keep looking and definetly get back to u guys with any more questions.
Thanx for the help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is basically what i sent to the printers:
"For the purpose of this quote, the design would be full colour, roughly 25cm x 15cm, and would sit over the chest in the middle of the front of the t-shirt. If its not too much trouble could i get a quote for 10, 100 and 1000 t-shirts??
The only other question is, can you get the same design and t-shirt colour in different sizes in the same quote?? Or would i have to order 25S, 25M, 25L & 25XL if i wanted 100 of the same shirt in diff sizes?"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.