T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this may be a dumb question but i am new to this. I have a design for a t-shirt that i believe i could sell.
I wanted to know the best way to get that onto a t-shirt taking into consideration that i want to get about 100 made up and of a good quality. Do i get them screen printed? Is there any other way?
Do you guys have any suggestions as where to get this done?
Also is it wiser to get the t-shirts seperately then send them to a printer? Or are there places that supply both?
I hope this is not too dumb of a post and u guys can help coz ive got everything in place to get these out there i just need to get them made up!!
Thanx guys, hope to hear from you.
Luke

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
ways to get your design on shirts depends on the color/type material..

For Cotton / blends
screen printing
Direct to Garment
Transfers

Search the forum for threads on the above. there is a lot read

Next would be sublimation...but that is only for whites or some pastels and must be polyester

You can either buy the shirts and take to the printer...or have the printer supply them...suggest you contact some local printers on this

good luck

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Luke,

I am also from Australia, based in Sydney, however we get our shirts printed on the Gold Coast (on of my business partners lives on the Goldy).

Your best bet is to contact a screenprinter in Melbourne, most can supply the blank tees and do the printing and help you with the artwork if needed. The benefit of going local is you can meet with the printer and work out the best options for you, in terms of type of print, positioning etc.

hope this helps

jono

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey mate, thanx for the that, ive actually found a couple spot and they have told me for a print of 100 it would work out to about $15 each shirt for the print and t-shirt? Does this sound right? Ill keep looking and definetly get back to u guys with any more questions.
Thanx for the help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is basically what i sent to the printers:
"For the purpose of this quote, the design would be full colour, roughly 25cm x 15cm, and would sit over the chest in the middle of the front of the t-shirt. If its not too much trouble could i get a quote for 10, 100 and 1000 t-shirts??
The only other question is, can you get the same design and t-shirt colour in different sizes in the same quote?? Or would i have to order 25S, 25M, 25L & 25XL if i wanted 100 of the same shirt in diff sizes?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts