T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have many designs read for printing my first apparel line but unsure how best to present these for this screen printer.
All designs have been seperated into sep colour layers but am i right in thinking these all need to be supplied in black for the printer to make the screens also do i need to put alignment marks on all layers to assist the printer in lining the image up.....please help

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I now have many designs read for printing my first apparel line but unsure how best to present these for this screen printer.
All designs have been seperated into sep colour layers but am i right in thinking these all need to be supplied in black for the printer to make the screens also do i need to put alignment marks on all layers to assist the printer in lining the image up.....please help
If your screen printer is not a noob then you wont be having problems giving him the design (softcopy) and give proper instruction on how you want your design printed. He'll know what to do.

It will be a less worry for your printer if the positives is already supplied, only if he would agree you did it accordingly and not be useless as he will say.

Regards.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, just wanted to see what u all thought dont wont to look a complete *** when contacting the printers....cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts