T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi decorators,

The 2008 Impressions Awards deadline is only 10 days away! The 30th annual contest will be judged at the Fort Worth Imprinted Sportswear Show, October 3-5, 2008. Winners will be announced on Saturday, October 4.

There's no cost to enter, and you can enter as many of the 15 categories (for screen printers, embroiderers and digital decorators) as you wish. The only catch is that we have to have a separate sample and entry form for each entry.

The deadline is Monday, September 15. Be sure to get your entries together and mailed to Impressions' assistant editor Susie McManus ([email protected]) by then. For more information and to access an official entry form, click this link.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Susie, I just wanted to give you the heads up that I had to move this post out of the forums.

It sort of crossed over into our "no self promotion"/"advertising in the forum threads" area: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html

There were already a couple of posts about the Impressions Awards in another thread, and hopefully members will be reminded via that thread.

Since we run banners for the ISS Shows, if your team wants to put together a banner that highlights the "call for entries" and the FT Worth show, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can get the banners up and running.

Any questions at all, just let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts