T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
There isn't really a section for promotion of a website, as the forums are intended to be a place to discuss business matters, questions, etc. rather than a place to try to sell things to each other.

You can add a business url to your sig, and/or your profile, so that people will see it when you post.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Solmu said:
There isn't really a section for promotion of a website, as the forums are intended to be a place to discuss business matters, questions, etc. rather than a place to try to sell things to each other.

You can add a business url to your sig, and/or your profile, so that people will see it when you post.
Thanks a lot for helping i will surely follow the forum rules now ever:) ...

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Try going to the "usercp" link (at the very top of the page, next to the "home" link), then clicking on the "Edit Signature" link from there (top link in the sidebar of links). If that doesn't work I'm not sure what will sorry - Rodney will be able to help if need be.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
:moved post to the "Member Introductions" forum to make it "legal" :) :

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums, Sajwal. As Solmu explained, the forum is not really a "promotional" outlet for your t-shirt business. It is a place to share and get help with the various aspects of running a t-shirt company.

It looks like you may have some knowledge in many different areas, so I hope you'll stick around and join in on the discussion. Just remember our rules against self promotion and advertising in the forum threads.

Pls. help ... i am not permited to change my signature . can u tell me how to do this?
You should be able to edit your signature now. This becomes activated about an hour after you have made your first post.
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Been to your site. It's a very interesting concept (and the site has a nice feel to it)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts