T-Shirt Forums banner

Gerber EdgeFx and enVision

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  buttonsHT 
#1 ·
My company is selling a used Gerber EdgeFX and enVision Plotter, along with rolls of foil.

The kit for sale is a complete Edge FX kit. This includes the Edge FX, Gerber's highest quality digital printing system; the enVision, Gerber's top of the line plotter, and over 25 foils, along with all the accessories and software needed. Both items are used, but in excellent working condition. The edge is recently back from a complete Gerber factory service and is ready to go. Service included complete cleaning, alignment of the head and thorough inspection. We are only selling these machines due to a substantial increase in our label / overlay needs and have moved onto more cost effective methods for our given volume.

Foil Colors included (Number):

Matte Clear, Tomato Red, Dark Grey, Burgundy, Green, Pro Cyan (2), Forest Green, Raspberry, Orange, Ruby Red (2), Lime Green, Gold, White (3), Pro Yellow (2), Olympic Blue (2), Pro Magenta (2), Pro Black (2), Cobalt Blue (2)

Some Rolls are used, but all less than 10%.

Other Accessories Included:
GSP Roll Holder, Gerber Omega Software, all cables included.

We are asking $8,000 for the kit.

Questions please call Tom Hicks 765-429-6409 ext. 505.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello,

i am interested in the Gerber that you have advertised. i am a signage company in Australia and would like to ask you some questions.

can you please tell me how old the machine is and the model number?
can you send me some pics of everthing?
can you please confirm the price?

can you email me at chris@stylemx.net direct.

thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.