T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo...heres my dilemma. I really wanted to DK20SP but I cant seem to find anyone who has them in stock around me (Southern California) but they do have the DK20S. I dont have any health issues so I dont mind clamping down this press over and over but are there any pros and cons to either/or? Im just being impatient. Lol.

· Registered
10,342 Posts
I would go with the Hotronix Fusion but if you want the DK I have a 20S and when you have 1000 presses to do it can get tough.

· Registered
859 Posts
Sooooo...heres my dilemma. I really wanted to DK20SP but I cant seem to find anyone who has them in stock around me (Southern California) but they do have the DK20S. I dont have any health issues so I dont mind clamping down this press over and over but are there any pros and cons to either/or? Im just being impatient. Lol.
Pretty much everyone drop ships these presses from George Knight in Massachusetts.

If you are going to press more then 4 hours a day most days, it is recommended to get an air operated press.

If I was just starting out, I would probably buy the manual version.
We have employees who prefer the manual over the air for things like dyesub. If your just cranking out shirts then air may be a better chioce.

You will not find a more durable brand then Geo knight. They also have the BEST customer service in the industry. I get replies to my emails in minutes not hours or days. They have been around since 1885...so they are not going anywhere and you dont last that long unless your a good company.

Hotronix is a stahls company, which are local to me...they are my 2nd choice though. They just dont have as well built press as geo knight does. We have used both in production and find geo knight presses to hold up much better, they are built like tanks!

Either way good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.