T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geo Knight DK20S Digital Swinger 16"x 20"
Bestblanks.com says that this is thier best heat press they have to offer. does anyone have any experience with this press? would you reccomend it?

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
I have this press and I would suggest buying it from Coastal Business because they will ship for free and your final price will be less than from Best Blanks. I like the press. We got the stand with it because the press itself is 220lbs.

If you have any specific qustions, let me know via PM and I can answer. Their technical support is pretty good. Programming was a little confusing but that is probably just me :rolleyes:

We have had excellent results with the press.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
triplebtees said:
i have the same press, i actually purchased it from best blanks. I would recommend it!.... Binki, where did you get your stand?
Costal Business Supplies. We bought both there. Free shipping for all orders over $150. That sealed the deal for us. Once you buy stuff from them, they will call you and offer free samples of supplies.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
adamski... said:
costal's prices look good, they also have the epson 1280 that i want. i guess i will order both from them.
We purchased the 1280 from PC Universe. It was the lowest price plus there was a $100 rebate from epson at the time.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
You may want to do a little research with possible problems with the press. It's fairly rare, but Geo Knight presses are known for having electrical problems.

Rodney said:
Also check out the offer from Imprintables Warehouse:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/view_imprintablesexclusive.htm
Ah, Rodney? The link is no good;

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..."

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Twinge said:
Ah, Rodney? The link is no good;

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..."
Works for me, perhaps it was a temporary glitch?

About the only time I get that error message is when I'm not logged in.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Solmu said:
Works for me, perhaps it was a temporary glitch?

About the only time I get that error message is when I'm not logged in.
Curious; maybe it's just me then, as I still get it (and I'm obviously logged in). I'll hazard a random guess and say maybe Rodney removed a forum privlidge he shouldn't have when he took away my moderator status (when I was gone for several months)?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just purchased the Hix Swingman 20D 16X20. I bought It from bestblanks.com. Any pro/con feedback on this particuliar press??

I've only used It a couple of times, mostly testing transfers.

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts