T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

Unfortunately, before knowing about this forum I bough a Geo Knight DK16 Press. So far, I barely find threads that mention the Dk16 or the Geo Knight. Usually they are talking about electrical/fuses problem about this brand.

Did any one had good/bad experience with this brand or specially the DK16, I'll appreciate your feedback on this.

www.geoknight.com/product.php?cat=clamshell&pn=9

James

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oufffff

I just talk to the vendor hofully the press was about to be ship today and they made the change for me for a "Stahls' Hotronix Mighty Press® 16" x 20" - I guess now i have made a good deal.

James

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

I run two GK DC16 swing aways, and have been very happy with them thus far.
I run about on average 300 to 500 pressings a month on them. Good even heat distribution on transfers...

Cheers,

Nick

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've only heard great things about the Stahl's unit Mighty Press and that's a good deal as well...

Let us know how you like it ?...

Take care,

Nick

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
matrixdecals said:
Here is the link to my eBay vendor David:

ebay link

Thanks Nick for the feedback.

James
Thats a good press and you will be able to do whatever you like on it. I wish you had talked with Josh at Imprintables warehouse before the purchase but thats water under the bridge now. I wish I had purchased that larger size...wanna trade????

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is Geo Knight DK16 the only heat press with the possibility to install attachment to print on mugs and caps?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
If your going to buy a combo, this is the one you want to buy. I suggest buying seperate units, but it's your money and your choice. ..... JB

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
You think that these attachments are not as efficient as seperate units?
I think you will be better served buying seperate units. I am a firm believer in one tool for each application. I have found if you buy something that will do more than one thing, then it doesn't do any of them well. ..... JB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts