T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to see if I could get some feedback on a used DC16 with cat attachment for $700. Is this a good deal? It is 2 years old with about 1 year of use.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to see if I could get some feedback on a used DC16 with cat attachment for $700. Is this a good deal? It is 2 years old with about 1 year of use.

Thanks in advance.
Yes that is a great price.
Geo knight presses are built to last so 1 year of use is nothing.
Its about $1300 for a new one plus $300 for the cap attachment...and of course shipping.
Great find, you will love it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That really depends on what else you want to do. I didn't see a hat plate as an option for the DC20 or were you looking at getting a clamshell in addition to the DC16?

There may be a hat attachment for it listed elsewhere, I just happen to have BestBlanks bookmarked

https://www.bestblanks.com/geocappressattachments.html

multiple tables are always helpful if you want to do backpacks, tote bags, etc The mug attachment seems simple enough though I've always just used separate presses

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.