T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a small heat press (baby clothes, don't need something massive) and saw that this one is fairly inexpensive. I will be heat pressing vinyl onto the clothes (100% cotton or poly/cotton blend). Will this heat press do the trick? I read on one website that it was referred to as a great heat press for hobbies. Obviously, I'm not looking for "hobby" quality, but my budget isn't huge.

Does anyone have one of these? Thanks in advance.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I dont have that particular press, but I do have a George Knight heat press. It is a work horse and I havent had any major issues in the 4 yrs Ive owned it. Anything that did come up, I called, and they either talked me thru it on the phone, or sent the parts in the mail that same day. I wouldnt hesitate to order another of their presses.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm in the UK and looking to start off with this press too. It's marketed by a company called "Xpres" which get good write-ups and have been going a while! I also like the idea that i've seen a used one for sale for about £50 less than a new one. That tells me that they hold their value well, as I too will be looking to start small and then move on with a bigger press.
if you get it before me, tell us how it goes!
Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts