T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,158 Posts
as a ex epson rep I need to come to their defense. 1. Yes there are 4 wells and yes you need all colors with ink to print. But when you are out of one color like with your HP you do not need to throw the cartridge away with other colors still in in cartridge as you do with HP. Average color with Epson $13. average cartridge HP $35.00. HP inks are a dye ink. I would not like to buy a shirt made with Dye ink. yes it looks good to you today but when your customers wash it ten times they will not like it. Try it next to a shirt printed with epson ink and then you will understand.

· Registered
4,158 Posts
Ok, I want to address an issue. Someone here said that the ink in the cartridges that come with the printers are one third full. I worked for Epson for 9 months demoing their printers. No printer comes with 1/3 ink they all come with full ink cartridges,. When worked a Best Buy store I heard one of their sales people tell that to a customer because they are told to sell extra ink with every printer. They come with full ink. (Oh and why only 9 months.. I took it as a part time job because I am supposed to be retired.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.