T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi forum! My name is Eric from www.GenerationTees.com. We have been in business for a few months (Our new, updated site will be here next week!!) We are a screenprinter focusing on affordable, fun, humor tees marketed towards high school and college aged youth. We try to offer an alternative to some of the "questionable" tees we see on the net today.

Some of our shirts include "Control, Alt, Delete," "Jesus Is The Ultimate Jedi," "You Had Me At Halo," "I Live In A Van Down By The River," "I Heart Thrift Stores," & "All The Other Funny Shirts Were Taken."

We also work with bands to develop band shirts for merchandising.

Check us out at www.generationtees.com
Or contact me at

WE ARE GIVING A FREE PROMO TEE WITH EVERY ORDER (while supplies last).

·
Registered
21 Posts
GenerationTees said:
Hi forum! My name is Eric from www.GenerationTees.com. We have been in business for a few months (Our new, updated site will be here next week!!) We are a screenprinter focusing on affordable, fun, humor tees marketed towards high school and college aged youth. We try to offer an alternative to some of the "questionable" tees we see on the net today.

Some of our shirts include "Control, Alt, Delete," "Jesus Is The Ultimate Jedi," "You Had Me At Halo," "I Live In A Van Down By The River," "I Heart Thrift Stores," & "All The Other Funny Shirts Were Taken."

We also work with bands to develop band shirts for merchandising.

Check us out at www.generationtees.com

WE ARE GIVING A FREE PROMO TEE WITH EVERY ORDER (while supplies last).
Hi Eric.
Congratulations about ur site and for ur trip in south america. :D
Unfortunately ur site has some "slice" build problems. I guess u or ur webdesigner tried Frontpage instead of Dreamweaver or Namo. All "slices" are scramble. Try to fix it, cause ur ideas are really great. BTW. Sorry about my English!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone! Yeah, the web folks are working hard towards a new site, and we are launching a new campaign. The old site got all messed up especially in anything but Internet Explorer. Stay tuned! Thanks for the comments!Quick question..what have you all found best for marketing on the internet???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts