T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a general question about printing. I have a vintage t-shirt iron-on that I would like put on a t-shirt. The iron-on is in excellent shape but it is probably more than 10 years old. Do you think this will transfer okay to a t-shirt, even if I have it done professionally? Can anyone tell me the best way to get this iron-on onto a shirt? I am worried that if I try to iron it on myself, I will ruin it. I really love this iron-on and want to get it on a shirt.

I called a printing company and the lady told me that it wouldn't transfer very well because it's old. It looks to be in great shape, though. I thought someone on this forum would have an opnion. Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Can you scan it before you try. Then I, or any other person with blank transfers, can just send you another.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you're saying to scan the iron-on into the computer, print it out on transfer paper, and then I will have a copy of it in case the ironing doesn't work?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yes, sound like a good idea? I'd press the new transfer first and keep the original as a master copy. See how it goes and report back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts