T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been Lurking on this Forum as a guest for a while now, and I finally registered as it has been a wealth Of information. My name is Jim Curry, my wife owns Cherie4art embroidery in Arlington Texas. I'm her go to for fixing the mechanical end of the business, and this forum has gotten our machines out a ton of jams and humming like the well oiled machines they are. I'm not an embroidery/apparel decorator myself, but I've been in and out of the shops tone of times with my wife over the course of her career; Shes the digitizer/artist/consultant: I'm more IT myself. So if anyone ever needs help from a hardware/software end of life I've fixed a tons of mechanical and software connection problems with machines cutter and the like, if I can help i will; as this forum has helped us a bunch on the break-fix and idea end of the business.
So thanks, and hello.

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi to you! You and your wife sound like Dirk and myself! That's exactly how it goes in this business too, so we both know where you're coming from. We were "lurking", ourselves, for a few years and just today got serious about inter-acting. It's quite a coinky dinky to run across you guys! Maybe we should compare more notes...I'm sure it would help both of us.
Take care and good luck to you both.
Michele and Dirk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.