T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty new to all the t shirt stuff, but have been screen printing for a couple months now for hobby/side money. I have a heat press that I have been using for the final cure on my shirts....

Well, I have someone wanting prices on parent's shirts for a ball team.... I'm assuming everyone will be different like "so and so's mom" etc. I really have no Idea how to go about pricing this.... really don't even know where to start as far as the transfer process goes. Any help will be greatly appreciated. And please remember, I'm a newbie, lamen terms are great.

I know I could probably find all this by searching the site, but I'm kinda pressed for time.

· Registered
7 Posts
You should be able to around $10.00 custom name drop and we charge $2.50 per digit if they have numbers. I use stencil numbers to keep my cost down and I would line up the names
MOM
DAD
FRIEND
centered of course about 2" apart and move my platen out as I go through the names.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should be able to around $10.00 custom name drop and we charge $2.50 per digit if they have numbers. I use stencil numbers to keep my cost down and I would line up the names
MOM
DAD
FRIEND
centered of course about 2" apart and move my platen out as I go through the names.
So you just screen print them? Would it not be easier to print it out on transfer paper and press them? Seems like it'd take forever with all the taping off and untapping.

· Registered
6 Posts
Hey fellas, not sure I'm in the right place, but has anyone heard of a website called "shop heat press.com? They have a Gecko GK-101, 15x15 clamshell heat press for $199.99, free shipping, but I have tried to call them twice and all I get is a recording telling me to leave my name and number and they will get back to me. No return call yet. I also noticed that on their website at the bottom of the page there is stuff like contact us, about us,etc., but when I click on any of these it throws me back to the top of that page. I like the price, but something just doesn't seem right. They are located in Boston on Commercial St. Maybe someone on here may be familiar with that area. I googled it and check the earth map and got right on the street where it is supposed tobe, but nothing there. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.