T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all!
Glad to come across this friendly bunch of t-shirt lovers and masters!
Briefly - I'm Tania, yet another T-shirts enterpreneur. My company is based in Melbourne, Australia - we are sublimating apparel and distribute blank t's, polo's, etc. We've started not that long ago and eagerly learning tricks of the trade. Looking forward to meeting like-minded people and making new friends! :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
4 I think, two of use being regulars. I think there's one or two in Sydney, and maybe a few others scattered about.

Anyway! Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
4 I think, two of use being regulars. I think there's one or two in Sydney, and maybe a few others scattered about.
I'm pretty sure at least four or five people from Melbourne have wandered through other than the two of us, a few from Sydney, one from Adelaide I think, and a few who didn't specify beyond "Australia". As far as I know we're the only two regulars in Australia, but I may be overlooking someone (in which case I apologise).

Melbourne does feel like it outnumbers members from the rest of Australia (put together) 2:1 though.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
D.Evo. said:
My company is based in Melbourne, Australia - we are sublimating apparel and distribute blank t's, polo's, etc.
People have asked about Australian t-shirt suppliers in here from time to time, and others of us (like myself) are not yet loyal to a specific supplier - so it might be worth putting your URL in your signature.

Rodney (the site owner) doesn't generally allow self-promotion, but you are allowed to include an url in a sig, and I imagine posting the name of your company for those of us who are interested to chase up would be fine.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My website will be under construction for at least another month - so the developer tells me. The name is Design Evolution, but we are not in the Yellow Pages yet, so I guess the best way is to send me a message.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts