T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am able to cut from Great Cut but unable to cut from illustrator. The driver shows up when I try to print from illustrator but the cutter never receives the file. If I import the file into Great Cut I am able to cut. Any Ideas.

· Registered
2,224 Posts
Do you have the plug-in downloaded correctly for great cut?

The plug-in allows you to work in illy and simply click your gc icon and gc automatically opens up and your designs is imported in.

Look in your manual, or gccclub (make sure you are registrated) download multiskin and follow the instructions

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not having issues cutting from Great Cut so I don't think it's a driver issue.

I don't want to import the graphic into Great Cut. I would like to cut directly from illustrator. I do belive this is a option and seems to me that it should be less cumbersome after I figure out why the cutter is not responding to illustrator.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys,

The cutter is actually a friends. I work for a large print shop that does pretty much all types of large and small format printing. I did some research on a cheap cutter and had my friend buy the GCC. I wanted him to be able to cut from illustrator so I will be able to give some sort of phone support.

Just wanted to say that most of my search's on the cutter brought me back to this forum. Seems to be tons of good info here. Congrats t-shirtforums.com nice job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.