T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a GCC sable-60 off ebay with no software about 4 months ago. I have been using stahls premium plus for most of my jobs. I bought econoprint to try it out. it looks like my blade doesnt have enough DF when tring to weed because the whole image comes up with the material. I just did some test on my plotter properties and noticed that if i change any of my settings in doest make a difference with cutting. i changed my speed, downforce and offset and no difference at all. Not sure if getting the software that came with this plotter would make it work. i downloaded all the updated drivers from GCC website also. Please Help!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
If the computer is 64 bit, why would he use 32 bit drivers?......

When I had my cutter set for 32 bit and my computer was a 64 bit, it did not cut.....Sounds like this cutter is cutting...I am thinking it is not a problem with the driver for 32 versus 64 bit....Bit I have to admit I am not much of a techie so this is just a guess....

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Royster we have been having success with the method I described using the Experts,,

I have included a couple of pdf to change the machine from 32 to 64 bit operation and also to change usb modes..

It wont let me upload for some reason,, DA602 hit me up with your email address by PM and I will send these over to you..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.