T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my first vinyl cutter, a Puma II-60 and all I can find is 32bit drivers. Is it possible to run this machine on a Windows 10 64 bit computer? If so, where can I find the drivers?

Thanks!

· Registered
370 Posts
Have you become a GCC club member on their website to see if a 64 bit version is available?

If you have & there isn't then it cant be done.

You woulld either need to create a seperate partition on that PC & load a 32 bit version of Win 10 or simply get a cheap desktop pc with a 32 bit version 10 or probably anything as far back as XP.

· Registered
370 Posts
Have you tried emailing GCC with the machine details & a photo of the machine ID No etc & attempted to have them change the details on their system to yours?
Or attempted to obtain the previous owners log in details or have them log in again & change their details on the GCC system to yours?

· Registered
1 Posts
compra un cable rs232 usb instalas el driver ,se lo conectas a tu plotter, lo configuras y luego en propiedades de impresora lo configuras como puerto principal de tu plotter. eso es todo trabaja con windows 10

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.