T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I hope someone can provide any insight to this issue and possibly a resolution. I use Stonecut Plus 3 and have a Graphtec CE6000-60 and a Jaguar IV. I LOVE the Graphtec and I thought I would love the Jaguar..... The Graphtec has so many features that I wish were included with the Jaguar but the main one is the Auto advance after a job. The Graphtec will automatically advance the media so that the end of the cut job is just beyond the cutting groove ( the groove you use to cut the media off), whereas the Jaguar does not have this feature. I might be totally screwed up in the head as it was a long time ago when I set this feature up but maybe it was in the software instead. Regardless, I cannot find any posts online nor can I find any settings anywhere that would allow me to do this.

When I originally set that feature up, I was using CorelDraw 2017 and I was using Cutting Master 3 with the Graphtec. It might have been a setting in the cutting software but I don't remember. After upgrading Corel to 2019, I couldnt use Cutting Master with Corel 2019 so I ended up using the StoneCut Plus 3 software we had but never really got used to because Cutting Master was just so easy to use. Fast forward to about 6 months ago and I get a Jaguar IV and started using the StoneCut Plus 3 software. I am now on version 2021 of Corel and not using the Graphtec. I only switched to the Jaguar because I though I really would like it better than the Graphtec, but I don't. The Graphtec is neatly boxed up and sitting under a table directly behind me calling out to me nightly to please swap places with the Jaguar again. So, I am currently using the Jaguar and CorelDraw 2021 and exporting all my cut files using StoneCut Plus 3. I cannot find any settings that allow you to have the cutter automatically advance the media to the cut groove in the cutters settings or StoneCut Plus 3. With the Graphtec and Cutting Master 3, I had it set to advance the media 2.1" and that would put the edge of the cut artwork just beyond the cutting groove.

Am I completely off my rocker or is there a setting either in the software or in the cutter parameters somewhere that I am missing? I have had great support from GCC each time I have called but they did in fact tell me that this cutter does not have that capability....but the RX model does. I don't want to discredit them but I simply find it difficult to believe that this cutter with as much as it costs over the Graphtec just doesn't have that simple capability. Again, could it simply be a setting in the software and not actually a feature of the cutter and I am just missing where it is at in the software?

Thanks in advance for any help and sorry for the long post.

Les

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks so much everyone that posted a response............ I find it hard to believe that NOBODY even the moderators on here have no idea what I was talking about and those that did that may have happened to read this couldnt be bothered to leave any response to help out.

Ive posted two questions on here in the last few years and NOBODY has ever responded. What a great site.... thanks for all the wonderful, absolutely insightful and overwhelming support! I hope it sounds like I'm covering a pile of **** with a bunch of rose petals because that's what I am doing.

Thanks for nothing community, and mods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.