T-Shirt Forums banner

GCC Jaguar II-61 vinyl cutter

2500 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  battman2036
I installed a VE LXi master cloud software program on my computer but I cannot get it to cut on my vinyl cutter. When I select the cut/plot option is asks me what computer I want to use so I selcect local. Then I asks me to select which port but I don't know. SO I guess and it takes me to the production manager and I just don't know where to go from there. Getting help from tech support for this program is very slow and in my opinion not very helpful. I hate this program and I can't get my money back so I am stuck with it. Can somebody help me out with this cutter. I would really appreciate it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I installed a VE LXi master cloud software program on my computer but I cannot get it to cut on my vinyl cutter. When I select the cut/plot option is asks me what computer I want to use so I selcect local. Then I asks me to select which port but I don't know. SO I guess and it takes me to the production manager and I just don't know where to go from there. Getting help from tech support for this program is very slow and in my opinion not very helpful. I hate this program and I can't get my money back so I am stuck with it. Can somebody help me out with this cutter. I would really appreciate it.
can you do a screen grab of the production manager after you select a port? What are the port options? How is it connected to the computer?
Just guessed an started connecting the usb to each port until one worked. Everything works now.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.