T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my machine about 5 or 6 years. I have never had any issues. It started having issues where it would not cut through the vinyl. Tried to change the blade. Still was not working 100 percent. Cleaned it out really well. It stated making a loud humming noise off and on. Then the arm would not go down to cut the vinyl. That fixed itself but now won't cut at all. I press cut and it jumps like it is going to cut and then stops.

So what do I do? Is this a motor thing that is fixable or will I be scrapping this machine and buying a new one? Anyone else had this issue.

· Registered
9 Posts
I bought a used Expert 2 LX and had found that the control panel connector doesn't click on and had vibrated loose...I had to remove the screws and very very slightly lift up the top panel and push the connector back in but it fixed all these crazy issues I was having with it starting and stopping mid-operation and stuff. Hope this helps.

I have had my machine about 5 or 6 years. I have never had any issues. It started having issues where it would not cut through the vinyl. Tried to change the blade. Still was not working 100 percent. Cleaned it out really well. It stated making a loud humming noise off and on. Then the arm would not go down to cut the vinyl. That fixed itself but now won't cut at all. I press cut and it jumps like it is going to cut and then stops.

So what do I do? Is this a motor thing that is fixable or will I be scrapping this machine and buying a new one? Anyone else had this issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.