T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have test cut my cutter and it is working fine on test but when I send a design to machine from Winpc 2014 it does nothing. The parameters are set but it is not reading the design from winpc 2014. I am very new to all of this and I am trying to cut a rhinestone template. Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, SignMax took over my computer and did all the installation. Unless something has happened everything should be connected correctly and correct driver chosen. Is there some way I can check to see if the driver is still installed correctly? Like I said before I am such a newby and not a computer wiz.

· Registered
838 Posts
SignMax should have done a test cut from WinPC Sign to your cutter to make sure everything was working properly. We always do this. Assuming this was done, then is it possible the artwork you are trying to cut is not vector art? Another possibility, is your cutter online and ready to accept commands from the computer or is it offline in manual movement mode? Just to make sure everything is connected and working. Type an X in WinPC Sign and send it to the cutter.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We did a test cut and it worked fine. Haven't tried using since signmax set it up because I have been working of learning winpc 2014. The design I was trying to cut was a vector design I purchased. I did try cutting an A and the cutter does nothing. Very frustrating because it was working fine and now does nothing. Signmax did have issues trying to get it set up and cutting. Ivan took over the computer and finally got it working. I watched as he did this but it was pretty fast so I have no idea what he did. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.