T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an Expert 24. Everything is working but I don't know which program I should use so I could perform cuts such as photoshop, Corol Draw.

Which program will work with my machine and is the better one?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I use Great Cut which is the program that came with it. I create my design in Illustrator and import it into Great Cut and send it to my cutter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry I can't answer your original question.

I was just wondering where you bought your GCC Expert? I can only find two places online selling it: one seems overpriced and the other takes a month to ship. Thank you!

·
Registered
412 Posts
The GCC Expert 24 has been selling very well. According to many sources production is not matching sales. The two sources that I would recommend would be either heatpressvinyl.com or imprintables.com. Both are popular on this forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have both corel and Ill. I use corel the most and you can install a great cut button to your tool bar in corel when your finished with your desgin save it then click on your great cut button on your tool bar and it opens great cut with your design.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
How do you import? Sorry I'm new to this.
What exact illustrator do you use?
Did you receive Great Cut with your cutter?

I personally use Corel Draw, so I can only speak regarding that program. If you do not use Great Cut, you can just send to the cutter from Corel Draw, but you need to set up the driver for the cutter first. Have you done that?

Let us know where you are at and we will help.

Best Regards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts