T-Shirt Forums banner

Gcc 24lx error

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  jleampark 
#1 ·
i just got my gcc 24lx ather hours of getting it to cut i tryed to make a shirt with text 8.5x11 it cut the left side but not the right side i have the blade set and i test it it cut small fine but not large i think i had enuff i dont care bout restock fees its going back to company to many errors for me

#2 ·
We need some more information than what you are giving, some things like, how do you have your vinyl set up, are the pinch rollers spaced correctly, is your cutting strip smooth, have you adjusted your blade, what kind of material are you cutting ??? This will give us a little bit to go on to trouble shoot your problems.. Vinyl cutters are not just a plug and play piece of equipment you have to set them up correctly.

#3 ·
im using t shirt vinyl i have it under the white lines it will cut small things fine but when i try to cut 8 inches i get error and the blade will on cut half the paper the other side u can see the cut very little it wont weed i have the presser set and great cut is set to gcc24lx i dont know how to set blade angle i dont know of thats the problem i used a us cutter before and it work fine so i thought i was upgrading and i have orders to fill and cant im tryig to call gcc cutter now i need help im losing money

#11 ·
Did you have the GCC "read" the vinyl? When it's on-line, hold down Origin Set until it blinks and the push it again. The blade holder/sensor will read from the right roller to the left.

It sounds like it thinks the vinyl is not wide enough. I've had similar problems where it doesn't cut the right-most edges.

Make sure you have your outside rollers as wide as you can get them (while still on the vinyl and still within the white guides).

Look at [media]http://www.synergy17.com/downloads/GCC/manuals/Expert24LXusermanual.pdf[/media] -- specifically 6.2.1 (page 40).

What buttons are lit when you get your error?

Joe

#12 ·
ok thanks everyone i think i got it it was my fault i had the blade holder on top of the lock in instead of down in there so now the light went off and it cut all the way across i did one shirt it look good now i gotta figure out how to contour cut thats really why i bought it to cut out the dark vinyl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.