T-Shirt Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I come here now a days to see the partially competent spew forth their lack of complete knowledge. We were in dtg, out of dig as it was not for us. For someone who never bought a rip, used it, did correct comparison type testing, I find Mr gator out of his league with some of the posters here.
Me, I test inks from many manufacturers regularly on our 3 autos and 3 manuals. Why? They know our results have validity.

But I find the bluster and foot stomping entertaining at times. Thanks Mr Gator for to days chuckle!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
I'm not out of my league at all. I usually have to stand against the "Wholly Bullies" (usually by myself) who like to band together. They think that savagely jumping on people that they don't agree with will drive them off and I guess that sometimes they are right but not me.

Anyone can be 10 feet tall behind a keyboard. Everyone is all bowed up and stuff. I find that pretty funny myself.

They can get as nasty as they like, doesn't bother me any.

Oh yeah...the "Whooly Bullies" are pretty typical too. They jump in where they usually have no business and then start crying foul when they get their feelings hurt. So predictable too. Boo hoo...:(

Keep going - you're doing a great job showing the world how professional you are.... Makes it harder to whine about being ganged up on down the road, when you act like such a child now. :)
And what do you know about being professional?

(hak hak) Excuse me, I was choking from laughing so hard. OK then, let's continue shall we...

Seriously dude, you need a new mirror. You aren't nearly as clever as you think that you are.

Wholly Bully!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I'm not out of my league at all. I usually have to stand against the "Wholly Bullies" (usually by myself) who like to band together. They think that savagely jumping on people that they don't agree with will drive them off and I guess that sometimes they are right but not me.

Anyone can be 10 feet tall behind a keyboard. Everyone is all bowed up and stuff. I find that pretty funny myself.

They can get as nasty as they like, doesn't bother me any.

Oh yeah...the "Whooly Bullies" are pretty typical too. They jump in where they usually have no business and then start crying foul when they get their feelings hurt. So predictable too. Boo hoo...:(

And what do you know about being professional?

(hak hak) Excuse me, I was choking from laughing so hard. OK then, let's continue shall we...

Seriously dude, you need a new mirror. You aren't nearly as clever as you think that you are.

Wholly Bully!
Lol whine about bullies picking on you then take more personal swipes at people - classic! :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey, I know I probably should just shut up here, and the only thing I will say on the subject, but you all need to stop engaging with these boys, or at least this one guy. It is counter-productive and sends every F2000 related discussion spiraling into a morass of name calling.

Makes us all look stupid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you tell me how long your let it cure on the heat press and at what temp. I'm having problems with color lifting off the print at the heat press.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are at 338 degrees. Yes we have tried parchment paper and a teflon sheet. Both applications give us the same results. We tried heat setting for 1:45. A little better result. We can see fibers standing up on the print when it comes off the platen. We are trying to print on a Port & Co 100% cotton PC61. The black PC61 is the only shirt we are having trouble with.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
We are at 338 degrees. Yes we have tried parchment paper and a teflon sheet. Both applications give us the same results. We tried heat setting for 1:45. A little better result. We can see fibers standing up on the print when it comes off the platen. We are trying to print on a Port & Co 100% cotton PC61. The black PC61 is the only shirt we are having trouble with.

Sometimes it is the quality of the shirt brand. Try the same print and process on a different shirt brand and see what your results are. Also, could be your procedure for pretreating and drying the pretreat.

_

·
Registered
113 Posts
I initially tried printing with Port Authority and had same headaches. After testing many different brands I fell in love with Cotton Heritage and never looked back. The little extra money you spend on each tee you will save ten fold on less pretreat, less time adjusting settings, less cure time and less ink needed to get far more superior results on your prints than with the PO tees.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Where are you buying them from? I just checked their website and at $6.00 a pop (cost + shipping) for their t-shirts I don't find that very cost effective at all.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts