T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Hello

I am wanting to know if anyone knows of a good wholesaler who sells capped sleeve womans tees. I did all my sampling with fully stocked shirts and now theyv'e gone bust and AA wholesales the gathered princess cap sleeve for $27 OUCH :confused: so am needing a new supplier ugently....I have been left dead in my tracks I am after about 60 for starters

ANY help would be so so greatfull.....Thank you times 2!!!!
Here an exampl of the shirt

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ThANK YOU i HAD A LOOK THROUGHT THOSE LINKS ..MMM NOT HAVING MUCH LUCK WILL KEEP ON LOOKING ...i CONSIDERED THIS SHIRT TO BE QUITE BASIC BUT PERHAPS i AM WRONG...i HOPE YOUR HAVING A FAB daY AND THANKS FOR THE INFO!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Helloo again !!!
Sorry Peeps here is a pic of the tshirt .It's an American Apparel shirt S384 Sheer Rib Shirred Cap Sleeve
It's $27 wholesale with AA which is crazy Sigh! Any ideas

[media]http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/images/detail/serve.asp?media=S384_Black.jpg[/media]Thank you for all your help it's greatly appreciated ! I'm a stress out lass so it's great to get some help!
YAY!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.