T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I do not know what the heck I am doing I guess, trying to print a simple shirt (see pics) and the cost is outrageous according to the estimator tool. This is going on small platen for kids tees.
I do have a one extra dollar in there to pay for my warranty but still holy cow!!!! What am I doing wrong

Attachments

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Make sure you have input only 1 print in your "how many" checkbox or it will calculate the whole job at one time. Double check your figures in the setup window too and make sure your numbers are indeed correct. It should show 700ml (not 7.09) and $247 (not 2.47).

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes just showing 1 print, I think I figured out why I was so high, it had a white box which I was making transparent in GC and I believe for some reason it was calculating that into figure. I made some changes in PS and got it down to like $2.11 which has a extra $1 in figure to pay for warranty.

· Registered
18 Posts
Be sure that your ink quantity is correct. Also, make sure that the price you pay per ml is correct. In my opinion that $2.00 print is still high. Even with the extra dollar. Especially since your printing a kids garmnet.

Keep trying and watching youtube videos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.