T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to a hiphop/ urban clothing store the other day and they were selling galaxy brand tall tees...he was selling them $5 a pop and 12 for $50....i heard these were the best and they looked awsome...they had iron on tags and were great quality...now ive been looking all over the place for them....how is this guy selling them for soo cheap...if he was getting them from yodaddytees he would be making like 50 cents profit if he ordered from there.....does anyone wun know how i can contact galaxy or another place thats sells them wholesale...thank u :confused: :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
c50bossio said:
i knw but i dont got a galaxy shirt at the moment:D ...can anyone give me an r/n number for it or sumtin i wuld appreciate it ...thx u

The way galaxy tees work is that the guy most likely is cutting out the middleman somewhere. When you buy galaxy tees from places like yodaddy tees and such, they will charge you so them and galaxy can make a profit. Some people have direct contacts with people that get them overseas. I go to new york alot and see vans upon vans selling these tees in large quantities (straight out of the made in malaysia/vietnam boxes). Also, you want to be careful when selling galaxy tees after your design is on them. Galaxy brands their name in the tees in several places pretty nicely nowadays (alongside the inside neck). In other words, even if the label is taken off, people will still see that the brand was originally galaxy. I hope this helps

·
Registered
43 Posts
c50bossio said:
yea there real nice...where u order from
i ordered some galaxy and city lab shirts from shirtsplusmore.com but they sent me the wrong size. They said they would give me 4 for free when they sent back the right size but they had problems getting the right side so they refunded my money and told me to re-order in a couple of weeks. I decided not to re-order but I still told them to send the free shirts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i just called him today and he didnt seem too talkative lol. i asked him about his catalogs and he asked me for my email address, then all that was said was " ill send it to you bye."well i recieved the email not too long afterwards, but it didnt contain anything but his contact info which i already had. how did you get the catalog? did you have to go through alot just to get the price list and the catalog? im about to give up :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts