T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Everett Smith and I have a clothing line that I want to get up and running and I really could use some help. I attend school at the Art Institute of Washington and I currently study fashion retail and management, we learn the history of fashion and of course the business and graphic design side as well. I have been making shirts for about 3 years now and I really want to find out some different ways of having not just t-shirts but also, I wanna make hats, socks, beanies, hoodies, etc.

Now that I explained what I wanna do, I'll explain what my line is about. The name is G.U.L.L.Y which stands for Get Up and Live Life Your Way, It basically means that you should live life to the fullest and not let any way take away the hopes, dreams, or goals you set for yourself.

Once again I very happy I found this forum because now I think I can get things started. All advice or whatever you can help me with is appreciated

· Registered
126 Posts
im starting my own line of shirts and hope to expand to more the shirts, I do have question and I'm not trying to be insulting or anything. but if G.U.L.L.Y means "Get Up and Live Life Your Way" how are you going to explain the "W" think about every time your customer is asked whats GULLY mean?? As far as your questions you can screen print "snap back" hats or you can embroider fitted hats. You can have socks screen printed but they look bad after they are worn a lot, you can have then heat pressed with your art that will hold but pretty good but the best is to find some one that makes the sock with your art woven into them. and beanies are screen printed or embriodered. Its all about the quality of your line and what you want. A great way to figure it out is by finding a brand that has the quality you want and then look at what they do for their gear and then start calling around to find out where you can have it done at. Good luck with your brand, I hope I helped some

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.