T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I am in the process of moving our shirt shop from Cafepress to another print on demand company. I was interested in using spreadshirt but I am running into some problems already. All of the graphics I have uploaded look fine on the shirts, but fuzzy in the thumbnail images. I emailed spreadshirt and they said they are working on that, but didn't really give me more info such as whether I was uploading anything incorrectly. Even if the shirts look good I don't want customers to see a fuzzy image and wonder if their shirt will come out like that. Also, having some store setup probs. All my shirts are lumped together even though I set up categories. You need to click graphics on the top to see the shirts in categories, which brings up the fuzzy images. I'm a bit confused and hesitant to continue this move since it is very time consuming and I don't know how to fix the images. I have uploaded from illustrator, and then also tried opening the files in photoshop and resaving from there. Both are fuzzy. Any help would be great, I want to get the new shop up and running ASAP. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts