T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
These Chinese printers are a good deal only if you can repair/modify printers yourself.
DTG printers need parts... no exceptions.

If the printer is an Epson conversion only buy one based on a current model.
This way you can find parts easy buy buying a a new printer from the shop.
The P600, P800 and other older models are now discontinued.

If you have to buy a discontinued model, buy a recent one and make sure you are given the Epson serial number as well.
If there is shortage of parts Epson will be asking for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought Funsun printer a couple of months ago. There were a few things i had to figure it out. I did and so far everything is working.
I have 2 questions for you guys.
Can I use a different software as acrorip? What software do you recommend?
And the ink... What ink do you recommend is the best for this type of printer. I would like to buy ink in USA and not from China because the shipping costs are very high. So please help me what ink schould I get.
Thank you for your answers.
Ully

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought Funsun printer a couple of months ago. There were a few things i had to figure it out. I did and so far everything is working.
I have 2 questions for you guys.
Can I use a different software as acrorip? What software do you recommend?
And the ink... What ink do you recommend is the best for this type of printer. I would like to buy ink in USA and not from China because the shipping costs are very high. So please help me what ink schould I get.
Thank you for your answers.
Ully
Hey Ully,

Did you manage to get good wash fastness out of the funsun setup..? I also purchased a funsun dtg printer but im experiencing issues with wash fastness.
Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts