T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of either existing fulfilment software or a company able to create it (built existing platform).

We have a growing number of Epson DTG printers are are looking at entering the fulfilment area of the industry. Our goal would be to have software that would integrate with some of the primary eCommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon maybe)

Any advice would be valuable. Thanks in advance!
Sam

· Registered
24 Posts
Good Day Sam,

I currently use OnSite 8 by ShopWorks were it integrates with my shopify, I can go on how efficient and streamlined my operation is, but check it out for yourself 800-526-6702 or www.shopworx.com.
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of either existing fulfilment software or a company able to create it (built existing platform).

We have a growing number of Epson DTG printers are are looking at entering the fulfilment area of the industry. Our goal would be to have software that would integrate with some of the primary eCommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon maybe)

Any advice would be valuable. Thanks in advance!
Sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.