T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if anyones business has slightly changed from being a casual affair to some kind of semi-quasi professional production run thing going.

Im sure at some point some of you out there are getting to that stage where you've started to begin to only just see a change in your behavior.

Maybe you've decided to buy a diary and stick to it, maybe you've commited to setting your alarm clocks that one hour earlier and ensuring you don't sway from your duties.

Perhaps some of you have decided to say no to those tempting pc computer games and chat programs and knuckle down and do 'that little extra work you felt you could have done more of the day before'.

Yknow... signs of something beginning to really happen for you business and success wise.

Does anyone have any experiences to share? Be curious to know... :confused:

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Im wondering if anyones business has slightly changed from being a pcasual affair to some kind of semi-quasi professional production run thing going.
The whole idea of me selling t-shirts online started out as a joke. I had a free website on AOL and someone asked me if they could buy a t-shirt.

I literally knew nothing about making t-shirts. I did some research, figured out what it took. Got 25 shirts printed from a local screen printer (paid too much). I drew the first graphic for my t-shirts in Microsoft Paint!

That was 10 years ago, and slowly I starting learning (the hard way), testing, and figuring out how to sell. All while going to school full time and working full time.

Took me while to figure out that selling t-shirts and making things is what I wanted to "do". I'd be in class thinking of new t-shirt designs, sketching them out. Thinking of new ways to tell the world about my t-shirts. Thinking of new websites to build.

When that started consuming more of my time and thoughts than work and school, I knewe something was up :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts